So I asked the Inside Out Security Panel – Forrest Temple, Mike Buckbee and Kilian Englert.
They gently reminded me that there’s more than just the stock price to look at – brand, trust, as well as pending lawsuits.
In addition to these worries, proper breach notification is becoming a bigger responsibility. Is there a good or bad way to notify others about a breach? We discussed a controversial way a vendor disclosed their breach as well as some of the top stories of the week:
- Would you tell border patrol agents the password to your phone?
- This must be the year of mobile security
- Homeland Security employees locked out of computer networks
- Hacked audio recordings of conversations, passwords and docs
Tool of the week: Netflix Stethoscope
- Follow the Inside Out Security Show panel on Twitter @infosec_podcast
- Add us to your favorite podcasting app: