Leave a review for our podcast & we'll send you a pack of infosec cards.
We’re all counting down to the RSA Conference in San Francisco April 16 – 20, where you can connect with the best technology, trends and people that will protect our digital world.
Attendees will receive a Varonis branded baseball hat and will be entered into a $50 gift card raffle drawing for listening to our presentation in our North Hall booth (#3210).
Attendees that visit us in the South Hall (#417) will receive a car vent cell phone holder.
In addition to stopping by our booth, below are sessions you should consider attending. You’ll gain important insights into best security practices and data breach prevention tips, while learning how to navigate a constantly evolving business climate.
- Protecting Enterprise Data with the National Security “100 Coins” Approach
- Turtles, Trust and the Future of Cybersecurity
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation—Beauty or Beast?
- Hacking Healthcare Live: Bits and Bytes Meet Flesh and Blood
- Decision-Maker Dementia: How Today’s Security Leaders Stay Lucid
Panelists: Mike Thompson, Kilian Englert, Kris Keyser