Leave a review for our podcast & we'll send you a pack of infosec cards.
We’re counting down to Blackhat USA to attend one of the world’s leading information security conference to learn about the latest research, development and trends.
We’ll also be at booth #965 handing out fabulous fidget spinners and showcasing all of our solutions that will help you protect your data from insider threats and cyberattacks.
In this podcast episode, we discussed not only sessions you should attend, but also questions to ask that will help you reduce risk. We even covered why it isn’t wise to only rely on important research methods like honeypots save you from insider threats or other attacks.
- The Art of Securing 100 products
- The Active Directory Botnet
- And the Script-Kiddie Said, “Let There Be No Light”
- Zero Days, Thousands of Nights and Times of Zero-Day Vulnerabilities and Exploits
- IoT Candy Jar: Intelligent-Interaction HoneyPot Devices
Tool of the Week: Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
Panelists: Kris Keyser, Kilian Englert, Mike Buckbee