Inspired by the tweet below, I asked the Inside Out Security Show panel – Kilian Englert, Mike Buckbee, and Alan Cizenski – if they could add an extra factor of authentication, what would it be?
— Matthew Hunt (@coneslayer) January 19, 2017
Plus, we covered a few hot topics:
- The risks of replacing passports and manned desks with biometric scanning and automation
- What would it take to set up AD for 28 million users?
- Buying technology is not a strategy
- A password manager that doesn’t encrypt everything? Does perfect security exist?
- What you can learn from reverse engineering 16K apps
Tool for a Sysadmin
PsHosts: Powershell Cmdlet Module for modifying the hosts file on Windows
- Follow the Inside Out Security Show panel on Twitter @infosec_podcast
- Add us to your favorite podcasting app: